TIMBER SLIDING DOORS
Highest quality energy efficient
- Profile systems: EURO 92.
- Heat transfer coefficient U=0.82 W / m2K.
- Excellent energy performance – helps to reduce heating costs.
- 50 mm insulated triple glazed units.
- Superior quality GUARDIAN, AGC selective glass.
- Long-lasting Roto hardware mechanisms made of stainless steel, coated with zinc and aluminum.
- Easy to open and close: thanks to the wheels with bearings, door moves easily.
- Allow to admire more view: on a stronger design doors can be larger than the usual size.
- Does not take place: no additional space required to open the door.
Modern, very convenient, easy and silent Lift & Slide technology
Profile systems: EURO 92.
Heat transfer coefficient U=0,95 W/m2K.
50 mm insulated triple glazed units.
Superior quality GUARDIAN, AGC selective glass.
Long-lasting Roto hardware mechanisms made of stainless steel, coated with zinc and aluminum.
The whole sliding system is covered with corrosion resistant material.
Low doorstep is convenient for people in wheelchairs.
Energy saving: thermally insulated profiles and high-quality weatherstrips ensure high thermal insulation.
Safety: sliding wood doors are completely safe in case of high winds or unexpected drafts.
High quality weatherstrips ensure insulation against water and cold.
Additional security components, such as secure lock-able handles, fixed ventilation locking points, create a special protection against burglars.